Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rat Farts, You Tube!

I'm annoyed.

My blog entry today revolved around a video upload, and You Tube is down for site maintenance, it's 11:35pm, I have to wake up at 7am, and I am tired (literally) of waiting around for the site to work again.

Perhaps it's for the best, as I wanted to include another photo that I don't have yet but will get tomorrow while cat sitting.

I know the suspense is killing you...

PS - And since this blog entry is short and sweet (unlike my usual ramblings), I should break it to you now that this blog is going to die in a month. I leave for DC on July 28 and figure that's as good a time as any to end this written chapter of my life. Maybe I'll start another one with my DC activities... not sure yet if I'll have time... but perhaps I can be convinced by my five or six regular readers...

2 comments:

JC said...

New blog, new blog, new blog!

J Porter said...

Agreed. If you don't write more, who will keep me company during breakfast? ;)