Monday, June 25, 2007

Vegas Recap... Part One

I took about a zillion pictures in Las Vegas. Too many for one blog post... So I'm breaking it up into three blog posts.

Here was Day One (last Friday night)...

Pre-partying at Moos's house...

Anna G., Moos, and me were all on the same evening flight.

We had a few drinks at the Tucson Airport then hopped on the plane.

Here's Moos in her seat next to me...


Lucky for Anna and me, she met this guy, Craig (who she kept calling Greg, which I found pretty hilarious at the time), across the aisle...

In typical Moos style, even though she didn't know his name after he told her five times, she still got him to buy all three of us drinks. We love our Moos.

This is what we looked like after about six alcoholic beverages...

Maybe I should drink before/during flying more often. I was having a lot of fun.

We all thought our flight attendant was pretty scary...

She's probably been featured in one of those "plastic surgery gone wrong" specials. Anna was calling her Michael Jackson.

Anyway, once we landed, we headed to our downtown hotel via a shuttle bus... "Thank you. And Good Luck." (That was our shuttle bus message, taped to the front of the bus. Moos turned around and wished all of our co-passengers good luck making it to their destinations.)

Our home away from home... the Golden Nugget!

Since we were the last of our friends to arrive, we had a party waiting for us at the Nugget...

The Boff & the Moos snuggling (I should mention that just prior to this photo, Ben decided to crap in our room after eating at a cheap buffet and stank it up so bad that we had to use his bathing suit to prop open our window and then move to HIS, Krista's, Ingrid's and Stirling's room next door because our's was so disgustingly polluted. I'm pretty sure he caused permanent damage to my olfactory system, as the stench was so horrendous that I honestly got the gag reflex -- like I did once changing a smelly diaper while babysitting.)

Anyway, after I recovered, Ingrid and I donned our Vegas-style sunglasses in the other room...


And Stirling modeled the lavender wig...


Pete is actually moving to Vegas in real life next week so he was there house hunting...

... and drinking with us.

THE BOFF IS HAWT!!!...

(Even if his insides are rotten.)

We went out to some downtown bars like the Griffin and the Beauty Bar...

Stirling & Anna hit the dance floor, while a guy who looked just like Richie Sambora DJ'ed some punk-hipster rock.

This Puerto Rican guy (a seriously drunk x-ray technician) muscled up to Anna on the dancefloor...


But he took it a step too far when the shirt came all the way off...

... at least for Anna.

Ben, however, took things to a whole new level...

... who knew he had so many pubes?!?

DOWNTOWN VEGAS ROCKS!!!...

I was pretty happy we were at the Nugget instead of the Goose.

At the end of the night, we ran into these crazy, wasted Mexicans while walking back to our hotel. They wanted photos with girls... so of course, Ben volunteered...


They commandeered me into this picture...

I think I'm in some gang photo here actually.

The guy on the right was soooooo drunk that he dived into a policeman on a bicycle right after this picture was taken...

He literally dove under the bike, fell on his face, and was bleeding before he ran away from the cop and an ambulance sitting on the corner.

However, the good news is that he gave me a $20 bill before he did that. Or actually, I should say that I refused to take it so Anna grabbed it and gave it to me later. I should also mention that I used it the next day to gamble and walked away with $86 (after winning another $34 earlier in the day) playing my favorite ever Vegas game, craps.

So thanks, Mexican gangster man!

More to come tomorrow...

2 comments:

nonstop said...

1. Model-hot looks
2. Pubes exploding from pants
3. Olfactory-damaging turd producing ability

I told you The Boff was a triple threat.

P.S. Why didn't you leave me a cheeseburger on the floor?

Anonymous said...

was the boff eating garlic linguini and clam sauce? he explained a theoretical situation to me once in which, if he did, some sort of universe-deleting intestinal disaster would occur. he explained it better, but he's a apprentice scientist. it probably has something to do with his semitic gastrointesinal system + the shellfish. and i wish i had the creativity to make this up, but i dont