Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Cough Cough Cough

Hello, cough, I (cough) am cough (now sans parentheses) sitting cough in front of my cough computer and I cough am coughing (cough) a lot. I must cough be driving my neighbors cough insane. Really, cough, this is how often cough I am coughing. I think cough that I must have some cough sort of cough bronchial infection. I have cough no energy at all cough. And sadly cough I must do a lot of cough homework tonight cough cough cough. I am also starting to cough notice how weird cough the word cough looks when cough you're writing it lots of cough times in a row. This coughing cough cough sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! I will write about what I have cough been doing (I PROMISE) cough when I am feeling better, but cough right now I am in recovery cough mode. I have cough been coughing for almost a full week cough non-stop. I must do my homework cough and go to bed cough before my head cough implodes. Cough cough cough cough cough.
Good(cough)night...
THE COUGHER FROM HELL, AKA Poor Little Me

No comments: