Thursday, February 09, 2006

Just studying for yet another Arabic test


Well, it's time for another weekly Arabic test. I am feeling much like the character in the drawing here to the left. By the way, for those of you who are into Project Runway, which should be, like, ALL of you, this is a cartoon by Diana Eng, who was one of my favorite contestants until she got auf-wiedersehn'ed by Heidi Klum. Sidenote: Chloe did deserve to win last night, and my favorite comment was by the uber-gay Michael Kors, who said that Daniel V's dress looked like an "80s Bitch Dress from Knot's Landing." I still think that Santino should get the heave-ho soon. His poo-brown 70s jumpsuit was incredibly ugly!! I have to say that Nick's purple sharkskin suit was pretty bad though. If I'd had my druthers as a judge, I would have gotten rid of Nick during the "garden/plant" contest, and then ditched Santino this time around. Andrae should have stuck around!

Well anyway, back to the cartoon... luckily, I don't have any real jerks in my life at the moment, but I've had my share of them over the last 10 years. Oh, well, now that I think about it, actually I was sort of hit on this morning by some unattractive painter who is painting the exterior of the new house next to my apartment complex. He asked me if I wanted to help him paint, and I told him I would help him if he paid me. So he said he'd be happy to pay me, but then I said I had to go to class. So he told me to "stop by" after class and continued hollering things out to me as I hot-footed it toward campus. Well, when I did get back from class, I was so paranoid about having another weird and awkward conversation with the guy, that I fell off my bike trying to get it up the curb, fearing that he would spot me and come out to "flirt" --- but luckily I did make it inside in the knick of time before he saw me.

On a last note, I would just like to say that I have the best and nicest friends EVER! Today I got my SECOND care package of the semester from my lovely friend, Kelley O'Connor. Check back tomorrow for the wall of fame celebrating my wonderful friends... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!!

No comments: