Saturday, February 04, 2006

Gem Show and Yoga Weekend

There are only two things going on in my life right now aside from school:

1. Spending far too much money at the annual Tucson Gem and Mineral Show (more on this in a later entry)

and

2. I am going to my first yoga class tomorrow here in Tucson! My mom got me a gift certificate for an Iyengar yoga studio out here, and my first class starts tomorrow!

Tomorrow I will update you with a full status report on the above two items. However, tonight I must go to bed in order to wake up rested for my morning yoga class. Not to mention that I have contracted the world's most annoying and tiresome bronchial cold and have been coughing non-stop for 2 days now. My head feels as though it is about to rupture. Therefore, I just want to climb in my bed right now, put chapstick on my running nose, snuggle into my flannel sheets, and cough myself to sleep...

Until later...
Typhoid Mary

No comments: