Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Everyone is Procreating

It's very late here, and I must go to bed, but for some reason I'm still sitting here in front of my computer. I did not watch the Olympics tonight because I had to watch my "Wednesday TV programs," which consist of ABC's "Lost" and Bravo's "Project Runway." I still think Lost is getting more and more ridiculous every week. One of my favorite parts in this week's episode were the clearly fake backdrops/backgrounds they used for Zayid's memories of Iraq. They looked completely computer generated.

As for Project Runway, GO DANIEL V.! I knew Kara would get voted out... she's just too boring and uninspired. I was, however, surprised that everyone turned on Chloe at the end. OK, she's tailored and "safe," but she also designs rather classy-looking garments. However, really, Daniel V. is definitely set to win the finale. Santino doesn't stand a chance with his frilly, goopy, overdone dresses. Yuck... I really don't like his style.

Finally, just a note to say that I got yet ANOTHER phone call from ANOTHER friend who is "with child" (hint: her name starts with a K) and an e-mail today from a different friend that I used to work with in Seattle whose wife is pregnant. This makes a sum total of four pregnant friends now and a friend with a pregnant wife, and a plethora of others who've just had kids. The most interesting part is that every single one of my friends with the exception of one (J. Mack & lil' Kate) have had boys. So this is just a warning for any of you considering childbirth... I seem to be the golden touch for male children. Therefore, if you know me, you have a 95% chance of having a boy. If you want to have a female child, I suggest you cease and desist all contact with me.
Good night to all!

No comments: