Saturday, January 13, 2007

Little Known Info from A to Z

OK, I've been "tagged" by Laura & Lovey, which means I have to post this on my blog or face their wrath forever:

A- available or single? Not sure at the moment.

B- best friend? Jojo...


C- cake or pie? Definitely pie… I’ll take crust over frosting any day.


D- drink of choice? In order: champagne, Sancerre wine, Gatorade, and root beer.
Water is pretty high up there too, but since it’s a life need, I can’t really include it as a drink of “choice.”

E- essential item I use every day: Labello chapstick. And only Labello!!!


F- favorite color? BLUE!! I’m the girl who always hated pink.

G- gummy bears or gummy worms? Nothing gummy for me. I prefer chocolate.

H- hometown? DC.

I - indulgence? St. Andre cheese...


J- january or february? They both suck because I hate the cold, but I guess I’d go with February because it has fewer days and is closer to summer.

K- kids and names: No kids, but if I had them I’d name them (for a boy) Sebastian, Christian, or Julian, and (for a girl) Elise, Alexis, or Simone.

L- life is incomplete without? Morning coffee...


M- marriage date: Hahahahahahaha.


N- number of siblings: One and a half. (full brother & half sister)...


O- oranges or apples? Oranges.


P- phobias or fears? I’m not a big fan of heights.
No bungee jumping or skydiving for me, thanks.

Q- favorite quote? “Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.”

R- reasons to smile? I’m in the midst a three-day weekend right now.


S- season? Summer...



T- tag: JC.


U- unknown fact about me: I penned a love letter to REO Speedwagon's Gary Richrath when I was in first grade because I thought he was beautiful. He never answered it...


V- vegetable you don't like: Cauliflower.

W- worst habit: Bad posture.

Y- your favorite food? Ultra thin crust pizza.


Z- zodiac? Taurus.


And there you have it... me from A to Z. Thrilling, I know. I was supposed to go out with Jordy & Katie tonight, but I overdid it a bit last night when I went out with Ingrid, Anna, Alex, Manny, Keri, Lynda, Ben etc etc etc. (photos coming soon...) Think non-stop bar hop from 4pm until 1:30am.

Therefore, I've taken a rain check for this evening, and I plan to indulge in a "Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season One" mini-marathon as I lay parked on my couch recovering from my not-so-wise decision-making last night.

After all, Larry David is my hero.

4 comments:

Italianissima said...

Labello is my favorite lip balm as well - hands down - it is the only thing I ask for when my mom comes back from Italy.

Chickytava said...

My mom just brought a bag-full of Labello back for me from a business trip to Brussels, and it was the only thing I asked for too!!!

JC said...

Tag noted. I'll start working on that, it'll give me something to do while I'm locked inside my house tomorrow!

Curb is one of my favorite shows. It makes me laugh more than just about anything else can.

Anonymous said...

Reo Speedwagon; Cinema Paradiso; Last film Forrest Gump? Thats enough in common to be a bit randomly scary, but don't worry, i'm safely tucked away in merry old England...