Monday, September 26, 2005

My studio

I've had a few requests for apartment photos, and here are two of the better pictures I have. These images show my living room AND bedroom, as I have to pull that futon out every night to sleep. I took the top photo from my galley kitchen, which has a little bar countertop overlooking the main room. There is also a hallway leading to the back of the apartment, where my closet and bathroom are located. All in all, it's pretty tiny, but it's perfect for grad school...

Just one quick note to say that I got a 90% (yes, an A!) on my Egyptian Arabic test that I was sure I either failed or got a C at best. So I'm really psyched right now! Woooo Hooo! And the best part is that I beat this obnoxious know-it-all in the class who only got an 87%. Hahahaha!

Ta-ta and ma'salaama!!!


My little living room/bedroom combo



Another pic of the other side of the room

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I think I just saw a geiko outside your room. Are they poisonous? So glad my scream didn't wake you up. I'm still working on this Sufism/Hadith paper. Inshallah I will finish it tonight!