Monday, February 26, 2007

Back to the Grindstone

It was truly a southwest sight seeing vacation this past weekend... full of desert views, mining and ghost towns, American Indian arts, the rodeo, mucho shopping and Mexican food, and a visit to an 18th century Spanish mission.

Paola left today and is now unfortunately stuck in Dallas, where she missed her connecting flight.


I am vegetating and recovering from hostess duty.

I spent this evening doing laundry, going grocery shopping, drinking a couple of beers with Ingrid and Anna, and playing a few games of "Guitar Hero" at our friend Manny's house. I was home by 9pm. Now I am exhausted.

I will sound much more coherent in a day or two.

Until then... good night.

1 comment:

JC said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend - I can't wait to see the pictures.