Saturday, February 10, 2007

Bad Karma

Bad karma is a bitch, and I think I am still paying the price for ragging on that girl's blog last week, which I actually feel slightly bad about now.

I decided to clean my apartment this morning... and I mean, really clean it. I moved every piece of furniture, shook out all my area rugs, filled a bucket of soapy water, and literally scrubbed my floor on my hands and knees all morning long. I moved into the bathroom around 11am and was scrubbing away at the tile, when my foot hit my ironing board (which I keep behind the bathroom door), and before I could move, it came crashing down at mach speed and smashed me square in the head. It only hurt for a few minutes, and my head is fine now, but I couldn't help think that was somebody's way of getting even with me.

Let's just hope the score is settled now.

1 comment:

JC said...

Damn, I thought I commented on this one. Getting hit in the head with an ironing board totally sucks, but I'm glad you're alright!