Monday, February 19, 2007

The Track Jacket Club

I really love this picture...

It's "The Track Jacket Club" warming up outside Zachary's after pizza last night.

Luckily, Jordy did a fine job capturing the moment when all of us realized we were wearing track jackets and broke into spontaneous exercise routines.

I had a much better result than D., who lent his camera to Ben, AKA photographer of the year, and ended up with this.

And by the way, I'm not caressing Gerry's stomach, although it appears through a trick of photography that I am. My hand was actually mid-air in my "jogger's pose."

2 comments:

JC said...

I love that you're all wearing track jackets. Is that what all the cool kids wear nowadays? That must explain why I don't have one. Next you'll all be wearing velour track suits. And I didn't notice the stomach thing until you mentioned it. It does look like your palming his stomach like a basketball!

nop.bot said...

so today gerry asks me if i want to see pans labyryinth. id never heard of it (like most things) but remembered seeing the tag on your blog, so figured it was good and went. man that movie was heavy. i liked it alot! its a resonator...