Monday, April 24, 2006

The Coffee Clutch

Tonight I went to yoga and discovered something about myself that I didn't know: when I sit on the floor, with my legs bent outward and the soles of my feet touching each other, I can turn my ankles so that the soles of my feet point to the ceiling. I was the only person in my class that could do it, which made me feel pretty special.

Seeing as I absolutely suck at just about every other flexibility exercise (ummm, I still cannot touch my toes or do "downward dog" correctly, even after four months in yoga class...), this was pretty major for me. In fact, it boosted my yoga confidence so much that I'm now aspiring to this:


This picture was entitled: "flexibilitea.jpeg"

However, I'm going to call my pose "the coffee clutch" because it's my hot drink of preference.

Until tomorrow... Yogi Kit

No comments: