Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Groundhog's Day & Top Google Searches

My day today =

1. Woodpecker wake-up call
2. Earplug insertion (as if it helped)
3. Tossing & turning until admitting defeat
4. Coffee
5. Maury Povich DNA paternity testing on TV
6. Economics class
7. Laying at the pool with Lindsey (83F here today!)
8. Bike riding home
9. Eating Cold Stone Creamery "Germanchokolatkake" ice cream for lunch
10. Arabic homework...
11. Arabic homework...
12. Arabic homework...

(Yes, my life is turning into "Groundhog's Day"...)

However, let me share a bit of humor...

I signed up for an on-line statistics counter that shows how many hits per day my blog receives, and it also shows how people access my blog (ie: typed in, through another website, etc.).
I have discovered that a fair number of people get to my blog accidentally from doing various Google searches.

Here are my top four favorite Google searches that random people have punched in, leading them mistakenly to my blog:

1. "rude brownie selling cookies" ---



2. "emily hughes and kansas beef" (WTF?) ---




3. "lowrider carshow bitches" ---


And the most popular, with at least one search per day, leading some poor bulimic or the mother of a child who has consumed a poisonous substance to my useless site...

4. "vomit inducers" ---


I am so proud to be listed on Google under this category... oh, and lowrider bitches too.

On that note, back to Arabic homework...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, one it was revealed that my blog was accessed by the following search...

"Shirley Maclaine Nude Pictures"

The world is strange.

Chickytava said...

Haha! That's as good as "Emily Hughes and Kansas Beef" --- but who the hell would want to see Shirley McClaine naked? Yuck.