Tuesday, April 18, 2006

David Hasselhoff Rocks My World!

Absolutely nothing interesting happened to me today except for the sudden re-realization that I am 100% ready to get out of this god awful hellhole town... and soon. Truly, I hate Tucson with a passion, and I am missing a "real city" something fierce.

To reinvigorate my mood, I decided to entertain myself by watching David Hasselhoff music videos... this was my favorite:



I noticed a few things while I was watching it:

1. I knew David Hasselhoff was tall, but he looks like he's about 6'8" next to his band. Seriously, how short is that little guitarist in the middle with the dark ponytail? He's like Tom Thumb.

2. I also knew Germans liked David Hasselhoff, but I never realized to what extent. For their sakes, I hoped the Hoff-love was just an "urban legend," but this is indisputable evidence of bad taste, and there's apparently lots of it.

3. I love the Hoff's outfit... from the rhinestone biker jacket to the dangerously naughty black pants to the pointy "Whitesnake" boots. Grrrr, tiger...

4. How hot is the blonde keyboardist on the left with the mustache? The curly top guitarist isn't so shabby either... but he reminds me of that annoying guy "Buddy" on "Charles in Charge" for some reason.

5. Did anyone else enjoy the crystal clear visual of David Hasselfhoff banging his (now ex-) wife when he sings the line, "I just want to love her and then love her some more?"

6. And finally, I dig the mullet on that sweet French chanteuse... tres chic, Davide.

However, I have to say that his mullet can't even come close to this guy's:

I want you to know that I took these pictures myself at "Dave and Buster's" arcade in Denver, Colorado. I have to give credit to my brother for spotting this mega-mullet first though. It's a real beauty...

2 comments:

jodester said...

nice hasselhoff action chick

Anonymous said...

I love Mitch Buchaanan