Friday, December 08, 2006

Delusional

I'm not thinking clearly anymore. 16 straight hours in front of my computer. Time for bed.

I only offer you this tidbit before I drift off. When you get to the website, scroll down to clips #537 (Rahaf's counter terrorism poem) and #524 (Saudi terrorist plays with his child). For your frightened amusement, watch them both. These are the little joys of writing a paper on Saudi militants and government counterterrorism efforts. Wow, I love my area of expertise.

Happy day!

ps - Here's a transcript of the 7-year old girl's poem:

One great God, who owns the universe.

He punishes severely, but forgives those who repent.

This poem I recite with a bleeding heart,

due to the deeds of the bats of terror.

Children who do not understand what is happening.

Children whose bodies were scattered among toys.

Policemen keep vigil while their families sleep.

They spend the night in the streets while we are at home.

In air-conditioned [cars] the policemen patrol, guarding our homes from all the thieves.

This homeland is safe because of its leadership.

The Creator is protecting it.

Oh, gang of terrorists, what do you gain?

Your end will be by a sword, slitting your throats. (note the child's hand gesture)

Today or the day after tomorrow you will cease to exist.

This is no jest. There will be no dialogue with you. Goodbye.

1 comment:

JC said...

Wow, you are delusional - you posted this 3 times.

That poem is freakish. I can't view the videos until I get home, that site is blocked at work. I can't wait!