Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Drinking and Blogging

I don't like to drink and blog.

Which is exactly what I'm doing right now.

I went out with Lynda tonight...

This is her on our camping trip last September.

We drank a number of beers.

This is her after a few beers. She is hilarious.

Therefore, I cannot write this evening. I am a little drunk.

I can tell you that I love apricot beer. And I love the bartender at Frog and Firkin who gave us some free drinks. He made me a "bruised pear," which is pear cider mixed with Guinness, and I really liked it. We also met Joe, a businessman here in Tucson selling advertising space for an architectural firm. He is from Denver and his wife is an artist and textile designer, and we talked to him for a long time.

Now I must go drunkenly wrap Christmas gifts. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't drink and blog! Just don't do it!

I hope you were able to properly manipulate scotch tape!