Monday, December 04, 2006

Help Me With My Hair!

Please help me make a decision with my hair!

In the past few years, I've gone from shoulder-length & feathery to a bob to super short to kind of short, and I just can't decide what looks best. Some people love it short, while others say I look better with it longer.

I can't take my indecision any longer... please cast a vote and tell me what you think looks best!!!

Note: Please don't vote on the color. I've also been blonde, auburn, and paper bag brown (currently), and I already know I prefer the blonde highlights.

Here is the poll... VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
What should I do with my hair?
Very short
Very short
Sort of short
Sort of short
A bob
A bob
Shoulder length
Shoulder length
Make Free Online Polls

I'm annoyed you can't see the immediate results of this poll unless you're a member of this dumb Vizu website. No worries though... I can access the results, and I'll post them in a couple of days!

5 comments:

Italianissima said...

When I voted you were at 50% very short and 50% sort of short. I happen to like you with very short hair...but that is because I am jealous I cannot pull it off myself!

JC said...

I want to vote but I can't see any picture for Very Short or Sort of Short. Sometimes the work computer does strange things, I'll check at home tonight to see if I can see them there. Must make an informed decision, you know.

JC said...

I had a very hard decision between "sort of short" and the bob.

Chickytava said...

OK, everyone hates the longer hair. Out of 10 votes (my readership is insanely massive), I have a total of ZERO votes for the long option, but that might also be because I look like a real d-o-g in that photo. So far, "very short" is leading the pack with 50% of the vote. "Sort of short" is next, followed by "bob." More results in a couple of days... (if anyone else votes)

JC said...

I think you should add "mushroom head" perm to the voting list.