Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Celebrating My Good Fortune

This is going to be short and sweet because a) today was boring, and b) I'm sooo tired right now.

Highlights of the day:

1. Finding out I don't have to write a 10-page final exam essay for my economics class because I already have an A in the class... can I repeat what wonderful news this is? This is wonderful news.

2. In celebration, Lindsey and I went to the pool for most of the afternoon and laid in the shade of a palm tree while revelling in our good fortune. After I swam my requisite 30 minutes of laps, I celebrated again by doing many flips in the deep end of the pool... while wearing goggles of course. I don't care if I look like a dork.


Or do I? I had no idea I looked like this much of a tard.

3. We cooled off after the pool with Eegees slushies, eaten on a park bench under another palm tree...
I almost finished mine in the time that Lindsey had eaten less than a quarter of hers. I nearly exploded afterwards.


They are definitely as good as they look...

4. It is already 97 degrees in Tucson, and because I'm cheap, I won't turn on my air conditioner. Thus, my apartment feels much like a pizza oven. Or maybe even hotter. All I know is that my Pepperidge Farm "Chocolate Delight" Seville cookies turned into a soup inside the bag. And they taste even better that way...

So with no further ado... au revoir.


1 comment:

iejal said...

O_O <------ :), :p