Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I love Borat

Today was the last day of classes... wooo hooo! Now, I have two days to buckle down and get my Islamic Law paper done...

(Insert picture of Muhammad here... ) -- haha

So I am going to read a bit before bed, get a good night's sleep, and spend tomorrow writing all day. Oh, lucky me...

On that note, I leave you this evening with my favorite Borat episode from the Ali G Show. (If you've never seen it --- I'm talking to you, Mom --- Ali G is a British comedian who pretends to be a Central Asian journalist and interviews people in hilarious situations). I like this one because he keeps talking about the C & C Music Factory song, "Everybody Dance Now":


Sorry for the tiny size, but the larger videos keep messing up my blog layout... if you want to see it "normal size," just double-click the video image to go to the You Tube page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"My Wife, She's Dead!!!!"

My favorite is the wine tasting in the South with the Polaroids!

We are going to have so much fun when you visit NYC!

Lovey said...

yes! i like!
high five?