Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My life on the Starship Enterprise

OK, the jig is up... I really am living on the Starship Enterprise this summer. Laura and Kelly figured it out from my last blog entry...

Anyone else notice the similarities between this setting...

My boyfriend's amazingly white and clean living room (with red accents). I take full credit for the home sewn curtains and for strongly encouraging the purchase of the colored pillows and foot rest.

And this setting?...

The white-clean Enterprise "bridge" area with red accents.

Oh, and here's my new boyfriend...

I decided to start fresh this summer. Haha.

But really, it's more like this...

That's Miguel on the left, protecting his sparkling clean kitchen, and that's me on the right, getting ready to attack with my crumb-covered hands, while sprinkling food particles all over the floor and counters.

There is no doubt... it's going to be a great, if not at least an interesting summer!! More on the Star Trek Odd Couple later (plus a new update on the dorks in orientation... I'm still in hell all week long)... my mom is off to NYC tomorrow so I won't have access to a computer, but I'll be around in another day or two!


ps - Please do not let me forget to tell you about the Polish Eagle Scout in orientation class. It's worth a laugh...

No comments: