Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Don't Fuck With Slater

I can't type well tonight because of my damn hand so I am keeping the typing to a minimum and will have to wait to post the weekend photos and give a weekend recap.

Instead, since Mario Lopez is one of the finalists on "Dancing With the Stars" this evening, I leave you with this absolute gem of a video clip, entitled, "Don't Fuck With AC Slater"...


AC Slater kicks ass! I love it!!!!

And here is an example of Slater's incredible dancing prowess...

I love a man with a Hispanic mullet, sweatpants, black Reeboks, and a coral colored tank.

And to think I voted for Emmitt Smith. Bring on the death metal...

1 comment:

JC said...

As much as I bitch about being single, there is one huge benefit - I didn't have to watch a single solitary second of DWTS! Yay me!