Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Family Fun

It's family photo night!

I've been saving a few of my favorite e-mailed photographs of children, family members, pets, and whatnot, and here's the collection...

My best friend JoJo's baby...

... Little Carson (I do love this photo)

Jo and Carson and cat napping...

... cat napping, get it? hahaha! OK, lame.

Steph, Dave, Batman and Robin...

... check Batman's mask. 20/20 vision for sure.

Batman without his mask...

... Nathan turned two in September. Love the little old man outfit!

And for those of you without kids (yes, we are still out there)... here's your tribute...

Here's Paola's Italian Nonna... in Italy...

... cooking pasta. One of my favorite pictures ever! P - I am so going to Italy with you sometime... just to see Nonna and taste her cooking. How cute is her apron?!?

Marianne's Baby Rocco...

... the littlest, furriest scarecrow.

And now for mi familia...

Don't worry, it's not my kid here...

It's my niece Isabella, who just visited Buenos Aires & Montevideo on vacation with my brother, his wife, and her older brother. What a bunch of asses they are for not bringing me along.

And then I just found this picture of my cousin, Leslie (on the left)...

How cool does she look? Don't you wish you had a cool rockstar cousin like this?

She's in a band called Blue Dahlia. They mostly perform in Michigan and the upper midwest, but they just released an album that you can listen to online here at their website. They re-write scores for old silent films (OK, so it's not exactly killer punk rock music). Les is the singer.

And that's it for tonight. If you want your loved one or treasured little gem featured in my next segment of "family fun," get your ass moving and send me some pictures. (And that means you, KC & EM! And don't give me any of this "work shmerk & balancing baby" garbage).

Miguel arrives for a visit this weekend so I may be out of pocket for a few days doing something other than sitting at home on my computer... right now we're on tap to go the Homecoming football game on Saturday (where M., AKA "college football addicts anonymous president" will get his thrills from seeing Cal Berkeley likely smear UA into a total pulp) . We're also stargazing at Kitt's Peak on Sunday night, celebrating Katie's birthday with her and Jordy on Friday night, hopefully catching the "Borat" movie, and just lying around sunbathing for the rest of the time.
It was 90 degrees here today and completely sunny... ahhhhh.

So until later... ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you worry! I've got tons of pictures. I've just been sparing those that are not related (and therefore obligated to ooh and aah).

Anonymous said...

You can come to Italia anytime - my nonna will make you anything you ask her too - she is a good nonna like that. And now that she is going to be a bis-nonna (great grandmother) you should see her in action. It has rejuvenated her like you would not believe :)

Lola said...

That's a cute baby and all...but can you update now, please?