Monday, November 06, 2006

My Celebrity Look-Alikes

This is the best website activity. EVER.

I mean, look at my results...


The program clearly can't decipher whether I am a guy or a girl, whether I am Asian or white, or whether or not I look like a "Full House" character (woo hoo! I most resemble Jodie Sweetin the meth addict!) or mole face Matt Damon. Just between you and me, I actually think I look a bit more like Matt Damon in this photo.

This is too f**ing hilarious. I mean, Zinedine Zidane? That is ridiculous. And who is Jacques Villeneuve?

You all should do this (click here) and post your results in my comments section. I'm dying to know who everyone else looks like. I know none of you can beat Errol Flynn.

And if I seem drunk right now, well, I am a little bit. Just got back from drinking a few beers at Frog & Firkin. Cheers!!!!

No comments: