Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Although I am sure no one will be reading this on Turkey Day... just wanted to shout out a HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone!!!



I'm drivin
g up to Phoenix Thursday morning to spend the day with my mom's two cousins (Ardith and Joanne)... who are both in their 70s. Wild times, I tell you, wild times.

As for this evening, I am heading out with my friend Anna and her bowling team to shock and awe Tucson with my killer striking skills. Then we're heading over to Ben's for his weekly Bloody Mary and Cigar Night...


Finally, just a shout out to my friend Paola to officially say CONGRATS on her engagement! I just got a text message (while in the dressing room at Target trying on gym
clothes) letting me know her boyfriend, Dan, proposed to her.

She also sent this photo
of the beauty...

P... did you start text messaging at the freaking dinner table?

I guess this means that I'm officially the last one standing... so it's time to go meet my friends for beers!!!

4 comments:

Italianissima said...

Um, is it so wrong that I text messaged everyone at the table? I am thrilled - will call you next week.

Chickytava said...

No, but I was wondering what Dan was doing?!?!? Hahaha....

JC said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

He was calling his family as I was texting - a match made in heaven!