Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Chloe and Orange Juice

CONGRATULATIONS TO CHLOE...

I knew I should have put money down on her!!

Best two dresses of the night (in my humble opinion):

This is really pretty.

But this one is the best...

I've already proclaimed my love for this dress,
but I'll do it again anyway... I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!

My other note here is that I brought a bunch of tangerines home from my mom's cousin's house in Phoenix a couple of weekends ago, and I am not kidding you when I say that they make the most unbelievable orange juice in the ENTIRE WORLD. Miguel says that I exaggerate all the time and that everything to me is the "best this" or the "best that" or "the ultimate best" or "the world's best" -- but really, I am not the girl that cried wolf here... it is the best homemade orange juice in the entire world.

I tasted some that my mom's cousin made in Phoenix, and I was knocked over by the bold flavor. In fact, I was so sold on the stuff that after I picked about 40 tangerines off of her tree, I went to Target the next day and bought a Kitchen Aid juicer. Anyone who knows me well knows that I am not into kitchen products or anything related to cooking -- but this was a fabulous investment because for the past couple days, I have been drinking planet Earth's best orange juice. It was sooo good that I even nerded out and took a picture of it after I made it, just to prove my point that it really is, ummm, yes, the Oscar, Grammy, Tony, Emmy, and Clio winner of OJ ---

And the winner of BEST OJ OF THE YEAR goes to...

This is really the bomb.

No comments: