Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring Break Randomness

Not much to report tonight except...

SPRING BREAK IS HERE!

I hope to get a little poolside action in this week... although
sadly, I won't be chilling in Italy like I was in 2000
(here hanging out in Lake Cuomo with Kelley G!!) -- These
were the days when I still had money.

However, Miguel arrives tomorrow afternoon... and we're
going to trek around Arizona to see the sites of the Southwest.

Here we were in Mexico in March 2004. I'm so white next to him I
look like the character "Powder" from that bizarre movie entitled,
appropriately, "Powder..."


Look, it's Miguel and me in reverse!

Speaking of "Powder," here are Jo Jo (the original Powder) and Markie Mark...


Their little man is due on March 21 -- I'm thinking
about you in your final days!

And since tonight is just a bunch of unrelated odds and ends, I thought I'd throw these two pictures in as well...

I totally forgot that when I was in Kuwait last year, we visited the house of one of the Embassy officers there, and OMG... he had a HOUSE RABBIT! My former co-worker Russell was really intrigued by the little guy and followed it all over the house until he caught him, and I got this interesting photo. It almost looks like something illegal is going on there... Russ, what are you doing?

And that's all for me tonight. Not sure I'll have a chance to write in the next week with my houseguest here, but one never knows... so until later -- BON SOIR!!!

No comments: