Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter... or not.

I still haven't figured out when Easter occurs every year. Sometimes it's in March, sometimes it's in April. Isn't it supposed to be timed around Jesus's crucifixion? So does this mean we don't know exactly when he was rolled into the cave? I'm so mystified. I personally prefer holidays like Christmas and Halloween because everyone knows exactly when they're going to happen. And they're a lot more fun.

Apparently these people and their pets are not as confused as me...



Truth be known, Easter isn't a holiday I really care about. Pastel colors aren't my thing, hard-boiled eggs (unless deviled) make me want to heave, baby ducks & bunnies rank way too high on the cute and annoying factor, I've never gone to church (which is probably glaringly obvious by my above ponderings), and I don't really think Jesus was resurrected.

So on second thought... Unhappy Easter!

1 comment:

JC said...

Unhappy belated Easter!