Saturday, April 21, 2007

Separated at Birth?

A certain friend of mine - who shall remain nameless - informed me Saturday that the photos in which I am wearing a mustache (see blog entry below), apparently bear an uncanny resemblance to:

A. Robert Redford in the 1979 film, The Electric Horseman, and
B. A Muppet (Muppet not specified)


I first scoffed at such an unkind suggestion, but then I Googled the photos to which said hilarious friend referred and found myself laughing so hard I thought I would wet myself.

The first comparison shot...

Yours Truly vs. a Country Western Robert Redford

And the second "separated at birth" comparison...

Me vs. Elmo's Mexican Cousin Pepe, whose bandito mustache is slightly less groomed than my own appropriately named "Bandit" style 'stache.

However, the nose is pretty close.


Since I've come dangerously close to piddling my pants with laughter, I must now get back to work on finishing this damned thesis once and for all... what a buzz kill.

1 comment:

JC said...

That is damn funny. Damn damn funny.