Thursday, April 19, 2007

World Travels Index

I don't have much time to write tonight because I'm doing Arabic homework and have to keep working on my thesis (although my advisor didn't have any major changes to my paper, I need to add in a few bits here and there).

I stole this from Ben's MySpace page... since he shares my love not only for travel but for demotivational quotes as well... and has a common respect for David Hasselhoff.

I'd always felt like I'd done a fair amount of world traveling... until I saw this sad and empty looking little map. Only 16% of the world's countries?!? Jeesh. I guess I have some future trips to take...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help but notice that you haven't visited Nebraska.

Chickytava said...

I know! Isn't that sad, when Nebraska has so much to offer? Plus, I really do love corn.

Italianissima said...

Don't feel bad - I have only seen 12% of the world - now that is sad.

JC said...

Well F me running, I've only been to 3% of the world. I've been to 78% of the US though!