Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's All Over...

I took my last final today.

My mom is on her way over to my house to have a cocktail/glass of wine with me. My brother and his wife are having a romantic dinner-for-two at Hacienda del Sol. (And my dad is still MIA, hopefully on the road somewhere close to Colorado with his friend Hoo-Ha* en route back from New Orleans so he can get a flight tomorrow.)

I'm truly finished with school.

I kind of can't believe it.

-----------------------------------
* Sidenote: Hoo-Ha is a grown man. I think that was his pilot nickname in the Air Force. My dad was Bart Star. I wonder if that's what Hoo-Ha calls my dad? Now that would be weird.

2 comments:

Italianissima said...

Have fun Kit! Tell your mom I said hello and have a cocktail or two for me!!!

laughingrid said...

um... that's not what I thought "Hoo-ha" meant....