Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Job Interview Update

I'm guardedly optimistic about my phone interview today.

This is where I'd be working if I get the job.

I didn't say anything completely moronic, I didn't insert my foot in my mouth, and I think I left a pretty good impression. Plus, it lasted about an hour, which at least was a good sign.

I've never done a phone interview so I was a little freaked out at first and was more nervous initially than I might have been in person.

Plus, I kept wondering if they were wondering what I looked like...

I mean, what if they thought I looked like Tootsie?

Or worse?

(Insider comment: Does this remind anyone else of #3?)

Anyway... if I don't get the job, someone else simply had better qualifications.

I know they are interviewing other people so I don't want to get too excited... and to be honest, I really feel pretty honored that at least I got the interview.

But of course, I hope they choose me.

And if they don't, I might just be a babysitter for life...

Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah -- kinda like #3. except with nicer hair and bigger boobs.