Thursday, May 17, 2007

Off to DC and Hotlanta!

I just realized, a mere one hour before I need to depart for the airport, that I neglected to mention I am going to DC today and will be there through Sunday, May 27.

I should be able to update this, but I'm not sure how often.

I have a good friend graduating with her master's degree in conflict resolution on Saturday, and she's having a mega-party at my favorite DC watering hole, Dr. Dremo's on Friday night.

Then, my best couple friend in DC, Luis & Nichole, are having their annual Mexican (yep, I'm still on that theme) barbecue complete with Mexico City tacos, muchas Coronas y tequila, and a whole bunch of my other friends who I haven't seen in about a year.

And finally... I had an AirTran ticket I needed to use before June 21 that I had bought last summer to visit my dear, pregnant college friend KC in Atlanta. However, her water broke about one month before it was supposed to and about a week before my visit, which meant that I was persona non grata at the time I was to travel (of course). So now I have rescheduled my trip to see her (and almost one-year old baby Jack) next week in Atlanta. I'm really looking forward to catching up with her and finally seeing Atlanta and her new house too.

On that note -- I need to get out of here and finish packing.

4 comments:

JC said...

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

i consider this blog post to be my invite to dr dremos. thanks!

Chickytava said...

Hey Ash, where were you?!?

Anonymous said...

stepped on a rake