Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Memories of the 70s...

For my birthday and graduation, my dad gave me a photo album and CD of over 100 photographs he'd taken during my childhood. The album caused me to burst into tears in the middle of my graduation party (I hadn't seen most of the photos since I was a small child because they were on slides) because it was so sentimental.

I finally got around to looking at the rest of the photos that were on the CD, and I found the best two photos from my childhood... ever.

Here they are:

My brother and me rocking out in our old living room in Florida:

Check out the reel-to-reel!!! I wonder what I was listening to? I loved Captain & Tennille and the James Gang so my bets are on them.

And this little gem made me laugh out loud...

... a family portrait in our 1970 VW van. Taken on the highway - obviously before the child seat era.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I know I have never met him but your brother seems to always have the same expression on his face...

Even at the wee age above.

JC said...

Somehow that's how I picture you listening to music now too. Totally nude.

paintergirl said...

Oh I love these photos!