Monday, September 25, 2006

A Bit Bummed Out...

As I have already revealed that I have no life here and way too much time on my hands, I will go ahead and admit that I took one of these lame personality quizzes on the internet. This one was entitled, "Which British Band Are You?" And I was actually quite proud of my results, as this is, in my opinion, possibly the best British band out there right now...

Which British Band Are You?
Maybe this explains my occasionally odd musical tastes...
Other than this, little has happened to me today, at least in a positive way. I had two negative bits of news:
1. I got a B+ on my "Quranic Thought" paper that I turned in last week. This is not good. Especially since I haven't ever gotten anything but an A from this professor in the last two classes I've taken with him. I will admit, I wrote it in a hurry because my mother was coming to visit two weekends ago, but I didn't think it was in the "B" category. However, apparently it sucked. It's worth 15% of my grade so I still have hope, but now that means I have to kick ass on my final paper, which means I'd better start thinking about it soon. And that is not enjoyable. Shit.
2. Secondly, I found out today that my plans to visit Seattle this coming weekend have been stymied. My two best friends there are both married to airline pilots so I was going to fly on their discount passes, but alas, the flights have filled (and actually are overbooked coming back on Sunday evening) so I'm hosed. And disappointed... I guess more time will have to go by until I can finally meet Jojo & Mark's little guy.
Here's Carson... who I'm still waiting to meet...
Boooo hoooo...
And I will have to postpone more wine debauchery with J & K...
Siggghhhhh...
Anyway, that's all in my sad little world. Laters...

No comments: