Monday, September 11, 2006

Gawker Posting (Follow-Up to 9/11 Posting Below)

There's a reason why I love the Gawker website. If you read my next post (9/11 Rant), you will know why I laughed out loud at today's Gawker headline:

Tomorrow Is the Fifth Anniversary of the Day After 9/11

- The true heroes of September the 11th: those brave souls who manufacture and sell us ridiculous collectibles. [Zulkey] *** (note from Kit: If you don't click on any other link here, please, as my friend, click on this "Zulkey" one because it is so funny I laughed out loud at my desk for about 10 minutes)***

- Oliver Stone considers a second 9/11 movie. Awesome, because we need more of that great shit. [The Reeler]•

- The Taliban celebrates, making Anderson Cooper run a little more than he's comfortable with. [You Tube]•

- Adding to the Road to 9/11 docudrama controversy: those bastards didn't even film in the U-S-of-A. [Swanky Beast]

No comments: