Thursday, September 28, 2006

Check out "Blogging Project Runway"

If you're a Project Runway fan like me, and you haven't heard of this website yet... Blogging Project Runway, I suggest you check it out ASAP!! It includes photos of the recent NY fashion week show and each designer's collections, plus loads more crap for extra time wasting.

I have a big Arabic test tomorrow, and I have already frittered away half my evening at "Beer & Burger night" (a beer & burger for only 5 piddly dollars!!) at Gentle Ben's Brewery near campus with Ingrid, Anna, Ben, and Ingrid's husband, Joe.

It took me an extra hour to sober up after my second beer --- so I'm out of time to write much of interest tonight, as studying prevails for once. Actually, consider yourself lucky, as absolutely nothing else happened to me today anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, they do rather look like astrophysicists.... seeing as how anyone touched by that major is bound to be at least a little strange (not that that's my only excuse!).
If I admit to not liking Radiohead (an ex ruined them for me by talking about them ad nauseum), will you still talk to me?
*puppy dog eyes*
~Jenn