Monday, October 23, 2006

The Bachelor & Hickory Farms

I think the devil has possessed me... I am currently watching "The Bachelor in Rome." Shit, I am so pathetic. Or better yet, the women on this show are so pathetic.

Right now, there is this idiot 23-year old virgin ("I'm saving myself for marriage!" she said...) who is gushing all over "the bachelor" AKA Lorenzo, "the Italian from Jersey."


And he's not even cute... (this picture is flattering)

He took her flying in some crapball Cesna, and she was literally about to jump on his stick in the plane... "Ooooo, Lorenzo, you look so hot flying! Oh, Lorenzo, I think pilots are hot! Oh, Lorenzo, I'm sooo naive!" OMG, she just gave him a San Diego Chargers t-shirt at their dinner date that says "Whatever It Takes" (excluding sex, apparently).



"The Dumb Virgin"

Here's what Gawker said about the show a few weeks ago:

We bet you're so excited for tonight's premiere of ABC's 32nd season of The Bachelor! In the latest incarnation, 25 psychotic single women compete in Rome for the affection of exotic Prince Lorenzo Borghese, who calls the city his second home. Except Borghese barely speaks Italian, had never been to Rome until he signed on with ABC, and is actually from Jersey. You could probably tell that to all 25 contestants, and they'd still go rabid competing for the final rose. [
Radar]

Oh, sweet Jesus, another bimbo on a "one-on-one" date just said to the bachelor at Trevi Fountain, "oooo, I have goosebumps... this is sooo romantic!"


I'm really about to throw up.

Speaking of throwing up, I was working out on the elliptical machine at the gym today when a 60-something year old man got on the machine next to me. Within seconds, I whiffed the scent of summer sausage (I'm assuming his post-lunch breath... he was breathing quite heavily), which made me feel as though I'd suddenly been teleported to a Hickory Farms store. There is just no excuse for perfume, garlic or meat product scents at the gym...


I'll take one beef-n-cheddar log with my workout, please!

No comments: