Sunday, October 22, 2006

Short Post -- Blogger is Being Weird (not me, the program)

Another social weekend... Friday night out with my friend Jenn, her friend Maya, and my friend Gerry to watch Maya's boyfriend's band at Nimbus Brewery. Then, on Saturday night, I headed to the 28th Annual Bratfest hosted by the Planetary Sciences Department here at UA. Think sausage, kegged beer, and lots of astrophysicists. Believe it or not, those people know how to party -- or maybe I'm just a nerd too. In any case, I didn't get home until 2am and learned a lot about Mars and black holes while downing my Dos Equis. Interesting night indeed...

I wanted to write more, but either my computer is acting dodgy or Blogger is malfunctioning because I can't add photos or change my font color. Therefore, blogging is no fun.

I guess this means you have something to look forward to tomorrow!

No comments: