Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Project Runway Finale!

I am in shock...

The evil deathspawn also known as Jeffrey Sebelia won Project Runway tonight. Good god, the man has a rat tail!

OK, honestly, I'll admit it... I liked some of his runway designs tonight, but I still think he lacked the tastefulness of Laura's and Uli's collections. (Let's not even talk about Michael Knight's design disaster). But I just can't get over the fact that the majority of his designs look like they should be hanging on the racks in Hot Topic or Wet Seal. Mall fodder, Jeffrey, simply mall fodder.

However, here are a couple of his designs that I thought were cute:

Can you tell I like stripes?

But this thing looked like it came right out of Forever 21:

Snow White gone bad. Yuck.


And seriously, what the hell happened with Michael?

"Oh, me so horny..." (Kickin' up the "2 Live Crew" now)

And because I still (and will always) *heart* Laura, here were my two favorites from her collection:

I'm normally not at all into lace, but I love the legging look under the stiff Victorian material! And I love the shorts with the gauzy wrapped satin jacket.


And not to be forgotten, here is my favorite Uli outfit:

...Which might actually be my favorite design of the entire event. I would totally wear this to a party... although it looks like you can't wear a bra. Now wait a minute... that could be problematic for support reasons. We're not all model AAs, you know. Not that I'm complaining about that, but...

No comments: