Tuesday, October 03, 2006

On Becoming White Trash...

I have an admission to make... I spent a full hour of my day today watching Maury Povich.

And it wasn't just Maury Povich... it was the "Top 10 DNA Results Episodes" special.

With stories like this...

... featuring the dumbest man alive.

The truth is, I initially intended to watch it only while making my lunch (Trader Joe's coconut curry wraps heated in my toaster oven with some steamed corn warmed in the microwave... I refuse to use my stove in any way, shape, or form), but then I kind of got sucked in. I know, it's terrible.

However, what's worse is that I also watched "Dancing With the Stars" tonight -- the entire 90 minutes -- and despite Mario Lopez's piping hot looks & performance...

... I actually voted for Jerry Springer using a 1-800 number on my cell phone.

I fear I am becoming white trash. Please help me.

Speaking of, this South Park clip is hilarrrrious...


Bye y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad about voting for dancing with the stars - I admit that last season I voted several times for Drew Lachey - my mom and I thought he was dreamy. And even more embarassingly - my DAD even loves to watch the show - although this season, w/o Stacy Keibler he is "too busy" at the restaurant to watch - or so he says.