Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Lack of Sleep

Just so you know, I had a rather clever idea for the blog tonight, but I'm too tired to pursue the thought.

I was up way too late last night at the concert, then the
f**ing zipper bird woke me up at 5:56 am (yesterday it happened at 5:55 am). He appears to be the plague of early morning October, judging from last year's entry from exactly the same time period. Then, just as I shoved earplugs into my head and dozed off, Miguel's mother called to chat at the quality hour of 6:22 am. (She's visiting the East Coast right now from Ecuador and calls me periodically to say hello, but usually at a more reasonable time). After that, I just tossed and turned and could never really fall back to sleep.

Therefore, I'm feeling a wee bit tired right now, and I have an Iraqi Arabic exam tomorrow that I need to study for, and tonight is my big TV night with "Lost" and... drum roll... the two-hour FINALE of "Project Runway"!! I'm really on pins and needles... Lau-ra, Lau-ra, Lau-ra!!!


Thank you very much...

Now time to study for a bit and try to keep my eyes open...

No comments: