Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lost -- In More Ways Than One

I'm pretty excited b/c tonight is the season premiere of Lost!

My two favorite misfit characters, Hurley & Locke...

At least these drawings are better than
the Macgyver one. See more drawings here...

I've been trying to catch up on about six months of
Spoiler Fix Lost entries (a website that gives you behind-the-scenes info on what to expect this season), in addition to actually doing some legitimate school reading this afternoon/evening.

I'm heading over to Jordy's for the Lost viewing (it's definitely a show in which more than one discerning eye is needed) and then going to Shauna's for the reunion episode of Project Runway, where the preview made it look as though Keith the Cheater is going to get angry at everyone, including Tim Gunn.

Between tonight's blog entry and yesterday's, I think you must all believe me to be a sad, soon-to-be-cellulite-ridden TV addict and blossoming couch potato. However, I assure you that yesterday's fall from grace (150 minutes of white trash TV) was most definitely an anomaly.


Gimme more Pringles, Ma!!!!!!

To be honest, after talking with my grad advisor today, I need to get my sh*t figured out (ie: deciding on a thesis topic, picking an advisory committee) and moreover, I need to start job hunting. Although the place that hired me this summer wants me to come back again for good next year, I'm uncertain I want to work there. It reminds me too much of the life I left behind to come back to grad school in the first place! However, I must say that I am not at all looking forward to typing up cover letters and going through all the crappy shennanigans it takes to get employment these days. Bah humbug!

Especially when I know this is my future...


Anyway, I have to run now... it's less than an hour till Lost, and I don't want to be late!

1 comment:

Dan Johnson said...

Hey! Glad you like my drawings!
Dan