Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Don't Trust Snape!

Is anybody out there as excited as I am about Harry Potter?

And I'm not talking about Equus...

... although I respect a naked man and his (baloney) pony.

I'm talking about the upcoming release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In fact, I'm so excited that I hotfooted it over to Borders Books this past weekend and reserved myself a brand new hardback copy to pick up on the release date of July 21.

I also found myself in the position of having to choose whether Severus Snape is a "friend" or "foe"...

... in order to complete my order and get my "Snape is a Very Bad Man" or "Trust Snape" sticker...

As you can see, I'm announcing via my car to all of Tucson that Snape sucks.

I mean, for cripe's sake, the man killed Dumbledore. (And yes, I'm quite sure Dumbledore is dead). How could you possibly trust that greasy-haired traitor?

Ummm, yeah, I'm pretty excited about this book...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, the moment I saw his backside, A little part of me that died was suddenly revived. HAWT

JC said...

For some reason I have never really caught the Harry Potter influenza. Probably because I haven't read any of the books. I saw the movies, and they didn't do much for me. I would like to read the books someday, since everyone thinks they're so goldang good.

Anonymous said...

I reserved my book 7, 3 months ago, the first day the release date was published on Amazon.com. Don't underestimate the goodness in Snapes heart, I think he still can come through.

Anonymous said...

SNAPE IS GOOD IDIOTS! HAVENT YOU READ THE 7TH BOOK!??!?!? CHANGE THIS AT ONCE!