Sunday, March 04, 2007

Horny Poo-Stained Death Spawn

Last year I installed a statistics tracker on my blog to see how many people check it out (not so many, but that's OK) and at what pages they look.

Best of all, it shows me the Google searches that people enter to get to my blog, and this week there were a few winners:

1. "I am a girl living in Sana, Yemen and want fucking by someone" (from Yemen)

2. "Graffiti pictures of death spawn"

And my personal favorite:

3. "Diarrhea-filled tight jeans" (from Germany... hmmmm.)

I don't know if I should be more disturbed that people are looking for this stuff in general or that my blog is the search result.

While I'm unable to acquire any imagery of diarrhea-filled tight jeans or a horny Yemeni woman (sorry, guys), I was able to find this example of death spawn graffiti:

Bwwwwaaaaahaaaahaaahaaaa!!!!!

1 comment:

JC said...

Aw, man, I was hoping you could put me in touch with #1. Oh well, it would probably land me on some watch list anyway.