Monday, March 12, 2007

Estrogen Night

I just got back from Prescott, where I had a lazy three days with my mom's elderly cousins. I have a lot of photos to upload and post, which I'm way too tired to do tonight... so here are some pictures that I've been meaning to post from last Thursday night.

Ingrid hosted an "Estrogen Night" at her house for International Women's Day on March 8 with all of her female friends and co-workers.

Here she is showing off her Betty Crocker style skills:

Just because we're modern women doesn't mean we don't bake -- or receive kickass wedding gifts, if we choose to get married, that is. (I also like this picture because it looks like Ingrid has antennae.)

Here were half of the ladies that night...


And the other half...


Minus Keri, Anna, Lynda, and me, who were gorging on 7-layer dip and sipping beer in the living room.

Tonight I rented For Your Consideration and Jesus Camp, primarily so I can change my "last movie" section over on the sidebar (the week or two in which I've been re-marketing Forrest Gump has been a bit of an embarrassment). I did see The Shining on TV in Prescott with my cousins, but I'm ready to see something new tonight.

More about my mountain weekend with the grannies tomorrow...

1 comment:

JC said...

I'd like to know what you thought of For Your Consideration, I just watched it recently. Jesus Camp freaked me out.