Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm Such A Sucker For...

I stole this from Laura (and I'm swamped with work tonight so don't have time to write much more)...
  • Synthesizers
  • Lucky Brand Jeans
  • Pillow Top Mattresses
  • The Rex's Revenge Sandwich at Beyond Bread
  • Hardwood Floors
  • Watching The Office
  • Sunshine
  • Pyramid Apricot Beer
  • Sicily
  • Scrabble
  • My Niece Isabella
  • Antique Trains
  • Silver Rings
  • Sandalwood
  • Christmas Stocking Stuffers
  • Swimming Pools
  • My Invicta Backpack
  • Church Bells
  • David Beckham
  • Ballpoint Pens
  • Polka Dots
  • Strudel Cake Coffee
  • My Mom's Mexican Casserole
  • Harry Potter
  • Bobo's Pancakes
  • Clutter
  • Swimming in Turquoise Seas
  • Chimpanzees
  • Phil on The Amazing Race
  • The Smiths
  • Non-High Heel Shoes
  • Shopping in Middle Eastern Markets
  • Flannel Sheets
  • Cool Water Cologne
  • My Bicycle
  • Earplugs on International Flights
  • The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector
  • Fabric Softener
  • Eyebrow Threading
  • IKEA Furnishings
  • Seattle's Five Spot Cafe
  • Labello chapstick
  • Low Rider Cars
  • Colorful Gift Wrap
  • Short Hair
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Handmade Soap
  • Gossip
  • Refrigerator Magnets
  • Over-sized Pajamas
  • Champagne
  • Lots of Champagne.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Shady Nook didn't make the cut?

Chickytava said...

OMG, how did I forget that?!?!?