Thursday, March 08, 2007

Me Gusta El Radio Mexicano

Last year around this time, I confessed to my love of driving to Mexican radio and spoke a bit about my crush at the time, Pee Wee of the Kumbia Kings...

Gang symbol = Gringas love me.

And this year, I must admit... nothing has changed. I listen almost exclusively to Mexican radio when driving around Tucson in my car. The accordion, the sun, the wind in my hair, the palm trees, the chubby Mexican macho singers... I simply cannot resist.

And speaking of chubby macho mustachio'ed Mexican men, here is my new favorite crooner, El Coyote Y Su Banda Tierra Santa, singing my new favorite song, "Para Impresionarte"...

Te quiero El Coyote!

PS - The video includes lyrics for you karaoke addicts (such as I) and a Mexican Mandy Moore wannabe. If that isn't enough to entice you, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

JC said...

I used to listen to Tejano music in my car to piss people off. Although I kind of like it sometimes too.

Anonymous said...

i love to listen to tejano music and jc you are just mean and you sould be asamed of your self for being a hispanic. im peewees #1 fan and i love the way he sings and i ask you to keep on singing and to never stop!!!!!!!!!!! ,you make people happy!
love, jessica