Thursday, March 29, 2007

DWTS... It's Back!

Aside from my occasional Monday night foray into the evil clutches of Wife Swap and Nanny 911, I have one more guilty trashy television pleasure that I've mentioned more than once before (here and here)... Dancing With the Stars.

Fess up, dear readers, I know you're probably watching it too, or at least pausing on it while you turn the channel to find something better (as if).

As usual, this season's dancers have been hand selected from the most obscure stable of D-List stars...

Ahem... for example...

... 90210's resident cheeseball Steve Sanders.

And there's also entertainment news goddess Leeza Gibbons, Cliff from Cheers, and Olympian Apolo Ohno (who can do a damn good quickstep if I don't say so myself).

But let's face it, we're really all watching to see Paul McCartney's evil (ex)wife, Heather Mills, whirl around on a prosthetic leg...

...and holding our breaths to see if the thing will bend at a bizarre 90 degree angle and snap right off. I'd hate to go so far as to say that I'm actually hoping that will happen, but it would make for some excellent television if it did.

My favorites right now are former NBA player Clyde Drexler (I love the pro athlete dancers with rhythm), and I did like Paulina Porizkova until she got the boot last week. Oh, and Joey Fatone is pretty good. However, Billy Ray Cyrus is ridiculously bad (in more ways than one... yet armed with a large voting block of hicks), and I'm not too crazy about Leila Ali either (she takes herself way too seriously).

However, what I want to know is... when will the Hoff dance?

Cha Cha Cha!!!!

3 comments:

JC said...

I shant watch this show, but if her leg flies off I'll be first in line to post the YouTube on my blog.

JC said...

Oh, and I forgot to post this earlier, but when I was checking out today's birthdays I noticed that today is Ian Ziering's birthday. Woohoo!

Chickytava said...

And that's pronounced "Eye-an" for all of you non-DWTS watchers.