Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Something Called "Overdoing It"

The theme of today is "Death Becomes Her..." because I think I might have died at some point during my sleep and come back alive as a half-living zombie today.



It's my own fault, of course.


What idiot does 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical, an hour and a half of yoga, and then hits Club Congress 80s Night for three solid hours of dancing/jumping around like a maniac to Prince and Human League?!?


I might also mention the latter activity was mixed with a number of 80 cent well drinks fixed with vodka clearly produced at an isolated gulag somewhere near Sevastopol. I think that same facility created the recipe for poisoning the poor president of the Ukraine, who looks like this now...

... which is how I feel inside.

Even my bunions hurt. And that made me sound a lot like my grandma.


On that note, I'd better sign off...

No comments: